Great Minds Empire Africa is a charitable non-governmental, non-political, non-profit social organisation, established primarily to engage in the task of making Africa great again by finding practical solution, meaning and expression to the African aspirations as envisioned and enshrine in the AU Agenda 2063.
We are passionate about building an unprecedented, pan-African, world–class youth-driven private sector-led coalition that focuses on accelerating, enhancing and sustaining Africa’s progress in her quest to achieving her aspirations as enshrined in the Agenda.
Great Minds Empire Africa is giving the African youths, the power to change their economic and financial narratives by taking responsibility and creating synergies across border that leads to shared economic opportunities and prosperity base on our common identity and heritage.
At Great Minds Empire, Africa, we believe and we are driven by the African dream. We are persuaded that “Greatness is indestructible when it is not built on terror, envy and suspicion, nor gained at the expense of others, but rather based on hope, trust, and friendship and directed for the good of all humanity’’.
Great Minds Empire Africa is our lifelong commitments to creating impacts that truly enhancing lives beginning from our immediate environment and the communities we live in and then, to the rest of Africa.
Our enabling vision is to build a prosperous, peaceful and energetic continent (Africa) for all, based on the principles of social justice, equity, equality and youth engagement.
Be the most sought after Continental cross-border youth engagement organization with credible and formidable track record in Africa and the world at large.
Restoring the dignity and positive image of Africa globally through proper representation, re-positioning, re-branding and uniting Africans.
Creating an enabling environment for Africans to Share, Connect, Relate and learn from one to another.
Building a continent where her youth are motivated, skilled and innovations are appreciated and good deeds are acknowledged.
Building credible future leaders and entrepreneurs in all areas of economic endeavors who will stand and liberate Africa.
- Our enabling vision is to build a prosperous, peaceful and energetic continent (Africa) for all, based on the principles of social justice, equity, equality and youth engagement.
- Be the most sought after Continental cross-border youth engagement organization with credible and formidable track record in Africa and the world at large.
- Restoring the dignity and positive image of Africa globally through proper representation, re-positioning, re-branding and uniting Africans.
- Creating an enabling environment for Africans to Share, Connect, Relate and learn from one to another.
- Building a continent where her youth are motivated, skilled and innovations are appreciated and good deeds are acknowledged.
- Building credible future leaders and entrepreneurs in all areas of economic endeavors who will stand and liberate Africa.
Aims & Objectives
Pursuant to the aspirations as encapsulated in the AU Agenda 2063, our aims and objectives is in alliance to work towards the realization of:
a. A prosperous Africa based on inclusive growth and sustainable development
b. An integrated continent, politically united and based on the ideals of Pan-Africanism and the vision of Africa’s Renaissance
c. An Africa of good governance, democracy, respect for human rights, justice and the rule of law
d. A peaceful and secure Africa
e. An Africa with a strong cultural identity, common heritage, shared values and ethics
g. An Africa whose development is people-driven, relying on the potential of African people, especially its women and youth, and caring for children
h. Africa as a strong, united and influential global player and partner
Africa had a dream, a common dream of a shared prosperity and common future born out of several nations many years ago across East Africa (Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Comoros, Mauritius, Seychelles and Madagascar), West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, GuineaBissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo.), Southern Africa (Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe), North Africa (Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco and Western Sahara) and Central Africa (Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and São Tomé and Príncipe).
Our founders shared not only reaffirmed their grateful in the diversity of her heritage; they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities and prosperity of this great continent. In all their lives, they imagined, longed and aspired for a greater Africa while finding encouragement that their dreams will live on in the next generation after they are long gone.
This is a debt that every living African owes. We owe this to ourselves and the generation after. And as we began this journey this day, our pride is based on a very simple premise, summed up in our declaration that we have professed, ‘’Africa Shall be Great Again’’. We therefore boldly reaffirm the ideals of community, faith, and service to our father land knowing that our story is
part of the larger African story, that we owe to all of those who came before us, and all those who shall come after us, that, in no other continent on earth other than Africa, shall this story be told.
1. Symposium & Training Workshop: This includes various Sensitization Workshop, Information Sessions, Seminars, Train-the-Trainer Workshops, and Conferences etc.
2. Interactive & Informative Interview Sessions: This includes Panel Discussion, Meet-a-Leader Interview and other Live Talk Shows.
3. Mentorship: This includes our various professional & peer-to-peer mentorship programs means for undergraduates, fresh graduates, early professionals & young entrepreneurs to give them a head start in life.
4. Collaboration & Partnership: We embrace opportunities for furthering our mission and enhancing our impacts through collaboration and partnership.
5. Advocacy & Outreaches: We carry out various advocacy visits, outreaches, peaceful demonstrations & rallies as some of our strategies to press home our demands.
6. Live Social Media Engagement This includes Live Sessions, Polls, Survey, Campaigns and other Social Media Engagement.
7. Scholarships program; We can do less if our people are not empowered academically, economically, socially, mentally, and emotionally. GME Africa will be performing her civic duties by giving out different kind of scholarships and grand to young Africans who deserved support in whatsoever area in other to make Africa Great Again
1. Continental Leadership
2. National Leadership1. GME Africa Continental Team
Been a Pan African organization, GME Africa Continental Team Leaders has a legal right in coordinating, liaising, Organizing and directing the whole activities of GME Africa within the African Continent and in diaspora, in line with GME Africa’s vision. (See section 10 for portfolio) Continental Leaders are made up of individual from all over the 56 AU countries.
2. GME Africa National Leaders GME Africa adopted bottom-top community service approach and top-bottom leadership ladder. National Team leaders which shall be headed by the national president, followed by other portfolios are in charge of organizing, coordinating and formulating activities with the support of the continental leaders within their respective country. National Team has the right to organize their yearly plan activities or as per arises activities followed with the prior approval from the continental Head and shall be reporting to the Continental Team